PRIVATE LABEL SERVICES DESIGNED TO BOOST SALES, LOYALTY AND DISPLACE CASH
- White labeling allows you to brand the service and create your own closed loop network.
- Become part of an on-going and future revenue stream.
- Provide new payment services for your customers to transact with a community of users or with other institutions – outside of legacy bank infrastructure (brick and mortar).
- Access an out-of-the-box business case, product list and software solution – seamlessly and hassle free.
What is a private label service?
A private label service is a store-branded consumer program that allows your customers to make purchases without using cash or credit cards for payments. It can only be used at a particular group of stores and individuals who participate in the program.
With standard program options, your Private Label program can be up and running easily and cost effectively with little to no changes to your Point of Sales system.
- No new equipment or lines to install
- No special training required
- No additional counter space needed
Using our platform, and underlying Value Stores, consumers can transact similar to a legacy bank account, through a wide variety of channels (e.g. including mobile phones, websites, and kiosks etc). In addition, consumers have access to an extensive range of products and banking services e.g. music, movies, eBooks, airtime, electricity person to person payments, wire and ACH transfers, and bill payment solutions.
Who is it for?
- Retail Outlets
- Street Vendors
- Marijuana Related Business (MRB)
- And many more…
Helps both banked and unbanked consumers to transact with your organization and others more easily, and in the process, generate an additional revenue stream for your business.